Here are some of the key interview Questions you must know and make sure you review them multiple times. Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work for our company/organization
- Why should I hire you ? (show your ability, e.g. say because I have what it takes to fill the job like solve customer problems using my excellent problem solving skills)
- Why you want to leave the current company (Never say bad words about the company or Manager)
- Your ability to work under pressure.
- Tell me about any suggestion you made which brought difference in your company
- How did you manage the diverse project team towards a common goal.(focus on clear R&R, mention about your management style)
- What are your projects that you have handled in previous job ?
- What is the tool you used for project planning.( Microsoft Project or any other)
- How would the team be informed about their achievements and goals on a regular basis.
- What do you do to foster your juniors ?
- How do your colleagues describe you ?
- Your Management philosophy
- Your Strengths and weaknesses
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 or 10 years
Standard NATO Phonetic letters.
Depending upon your native language, it may not be easy to match the English accent when you talk over the phone. Make sure you have the right words when you refer ‘how to spell your name’.
|Letter||Phonetic Letter||Letter||Phonetic Letter|